Pages

14 June, 2011

22 weeks



How far along? Just over 22 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: +15 pounds total.
Maternity clothes? Mostly.
Stretch marks? None!
Sleep: I honestly can't complain. But who would have thought that switching sides of the bed would help me stay off of my back? I love my mother.
Best moment this week: I'm feeling crazy wild activity (and Peter can, too!) and it's just incredible.
Movement: Oh, yes.
Cravings: Nothing really. 
Genders: One boy and one girl!
Labor Signs: Just Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? :) Very out.
What I miss: Being able to jump out of bed, and my "regular" clothes.
What I am looking forward to: Holding my baby boy and girl in my arms in about 3 months.
Weekly Wisdom: Heartburn hurts (that's not wisdom, is it?).
Milestones: I don't know, 22 weeks sounds far, especially when you consider we realistically have only about 12-13 weeks left. 15 would be absolutely fortunate. It could be even less (but please pray it is not). Also, Peter (and other people!) feeling them kick and punch has been exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment