Pages

10 May, 2012

52 reasons I love you

I meant to share this quite a while back, but you know how the holiday season is around here: Christmas, my birthday, our anniversary, Hogmanay, New Years' Day. It's a busy time for everyone, throw in a couple more holidays, and it's quite the time around here. 

But, a part of Peter's anniversary present this past year-- I collected the supplies from what little craft-ies the boutiques here have to offer, and this was put together in one evening. Probably because loving him is so easy. Littles in bed, a closing shift at work, I went to town with the house all my own (I may have even uncorked a bottle of wine).

I used an over-priced vintage deck of cards from an old curiosity shop, ribbon from a children's boutique offering gift wrapping, plain old white card stock, a not-so-fancy glue stick and a toxic permanent marker. For you Americans with Joann Fabrics, Hobby Lobby, heck-- Target-- your options are endless. If your man's secondary love language is words of affirmation, this may bless him like it did mine. 

Go think of 52 things you love about your beloved. It shouldn't take long at all.



4 comments:

  1. I love this idea. :) I did one for Daniel before we were married, but think one now would be very special. Yours is adorable-looking, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. :) I did one for Daniel before we were married, but think one now would be very special. Yours is adorable-looking, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your version of this project - I am sure it is a treasured gift. The cards you have chosen look great and the ribbon is a lovely touch :-)

    ReplyDelete