Pages

10 December, 2012

Bit of life.

It's been busy around here and we're all quiet tired. I spent the past week or two wishing I believed in those 5-hour energy drinks, to get me through the second half of my day. I do seem to be climbing out of that little rut with the end (and beginning, still) of the semester in sight, and thankful we are!

Peter and I fall (and I think I do literally mean "fall") in bed at night and we say we remember being tired finals week last year with two newborns, but not this tired. And we say we can't wait for rest and why are we so tired and where did the sun go already? This semester has burnt us all out; we are wiped and this coming break is more than welcome.

At some point I'll have to backtrack and write about things not so recent, like my sister's 3-week visit and my first days solo with my three (1 and under). I am very behind. 

But I leave you with these.

tummy time is exhausting.

Sebastian learned a new game.

St Andrew's Day celebrations.

first fireworks.

Scotland!




big eyes and a Christmas jumper.

We try to take a walk to the beach every day. One morning
we left just after breakfast and caught the sunrise. My kids
eat breakfast around 9. Now see if you can figure how many
hours of daylight we have here. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love the honesty of this post - your break will be so sweet for all the hard work you've put in this semester! And love the pictures, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete