Pages

26 February, 2013


Sebastian had a tumble in the mud at the playground this afternoon and his knees and new shoes took it hard. Should have worn the wellies! Katharina rode her scooter down the hill in the driveway this afternoon and how I am glad I was there to catch her. I'd never seen a girl's eyes so big in my life, as she was gaining speed and racing for the street.

It's been another beautiful day here, but the sun's now far below the trees in our back garden. I love this time of day, when it's growing dark and my little ones are waking up and my husband's last lecture of the day is ending; when the cold house warms up with the heat from dinner on the stove and the tidiness is messed in a moment's time.

In other news, I know you can't wait to hear our Spring break plans. I can't wait to share! Also, stay tuned in for new developments on the blog (emphasis on "new"). Exciting things in our future!

1 comment: