Pages

14 February, 2013

Today is gloriously sunny and mild. I ran half my errands with no coat and just a jumper on. My little ones came home from the park with mud on their little hands and Katharina had it in her teeth from tasting rocks. I love them that way-- nice and dirty, showing good signs of an afternoon well-spent.

And Valentine's Day! It's my 7th year knowing my sweetheart, and life's a whole bunch of sweetness for us. We met around Valentine's-time in 2007, Valentine's day 2011 we found out Peter was accepted to a UK univerity and we were expecting Sebastian and Katharina. And this Valentine's day, we're having friends over post-kiddo bedtime for steaks and drinks, and I'll be making a vegan flourless chocolate tart (to cancel out the beef, obviously). Sounds about perfect this year.

I'm off to bake that cake. Enjoy some photos from our outing this afternoon, etc. . .



this handsome man? he's totally spoken for.



said shoe-in-a-drawer.


valentine's day decorations.

posh shopping buddy.


2 comments:

  1. What sweet kiddos! They are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Sebastian checking out Katharina's new kicks in that first picture? He is a shoe guy through and through - like his Papa and his Mama, huh!?

    Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete