Pages

21 February, 2011

A big day.

In one week we were hit with a few pieces of huge, life-changing news.


In no particular order:


First, that Peter has an unconditional offer from the Philosophy department at Durham University (in Durham, England). Oh yeah, and to St. Andrew's in Scotland. 


Unconditional offer = there are no academic requirements of any sort that he has to fulfill before acceptance. In short, we're in. This is a huge accomplishment, and to brag for just a minute, I'm so unbelievably proud of my man. St. Andrew's wrote to him saying,


  "There is exceptionally strong competition for entry to the University, so you should be very proud of your achievement in earning a place here". 


We're so thrilled! I'm sure you can imagine.


But, we still have a lot of other things to work out and take into consideration like applying for working visas and financial aid, responses from the other universities, and the baby growing inside me.


Yeah, that's right. I'M PREGNANT. (That was piece of info number two).


I've been hesitant to share our news. I was hesitant to tell about my pregnancy with the twins too. But, I've realized that we need to tell because both the baby and I need the prayers of our friends and family. I can't imagine enduring the miscarriage I did  without the support of those close to us. So, please pray. (Plus, we're just ecstatic).


Praise the Lord. And I'll be back with more info shortly.




-A.H.

1 comment:

  1. i'm definitely praying for you, dear! such exciting news for you and peter! :)

    ReplyDelete