Pages

26 January, 2013

Anstruther.

Today was a sunny day, and here the sun can be hard to come by. Usually when you get it, you run with it. So today we boarded a bus and spent the afternoon in a nearby fishing town.

We'd been planning all week to take our littles on a day-trip to Anstruther, a little village right on the East Neuk. They have a famous, award-winning fish bar where they catch all the haddock locally and batter and fry it to perfection. 

Today was my first time really eating fish. (Yes, I said that). Soft, flaky, and lathered in lemon juice, I'm not sure what I spent all these years waiting for. 

waiting for our bus.
the harbour.

colouring all sorts of sea-creature pictures.
coffee with papa.




naptime.
. . .or not.


.  . .and then we found this garage I couldn't get enough of.





2 comments:

  1. What a fun sunny-day adventure!

    They are all getting cuter and cuter. The littles, I mean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures- looks like you all had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete