Pages

23 August, 2011

32 weeks.


It's ok, you can say it. I know I'm enormous. 

This week: babies weigh about 3.75 pounds (unless you're our little girl, of course then you're closer to 4 1/2). They now have toenails, fingernails, and real hair (and at our last ultrasound, the tech was able to see a bunch of hair on little girl!). Their skin is becoming soft and smooth as 
they plump up in preparation for birth.

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +27
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: officially terrible.
Best moment this week: perhaps registering at the hospital here.
Movement: Almost non-stop.
Cravings: ?
Genders: boy/girl.
Labor Signs: contractions are back, here and there.
Belly Button in or out? Still out, thank you.
What I miss: sleeping through the night. I suppose it is about time I bid that farewell though. :)
What I am looking forward to: meeting my new midwife next week.
Weekly Wisdom: ?
Milestones: 32 weeks alone is a milestone with twins!
Others: Baby Boy's favorite resting place is right on my bladder. He likes to kick my ribs and launch his head into my bladder, too. Little Girl loves to sleep way up high in my ribs so they feel bruised and like they may all crack.
A few more weeks would be good for me! But really, though I am pretty uncomfortable most of the time, I honestly am enjoying everything that is going on right now. It certainly helps that we have so much going on and my mind simply can't be on going into labor constantly. Plus, I really don't want babies born this week if I can help it!

1 comment:

  1. :-D Honestly, my first thought when I saw the picture was "O, WOW!" :-P (in a totally endearing, you-look-amazing, i-love-you-so-much-but-you-really-are-huge sort of way)

    ReplyDelete