Pages

01 July, 2010

Positively positive?

The word is out-- we're going to have a baby! I can't say that it was a complete surprise, but I was equally surprised when nearly 7 tests showed positive, especially after not "trying". I've come up with several {approxomate} due dates: February 18th, 19th or 21st. How fun it will be to have a newborn for Summer!

And yes, we've talked about names. We talk about them a lot actually. But no, I won't be sharing them with any of you readers. I guess you'll have to wait.

This week I've been feeling better than the past 7. A chronic stomach ache has been enough to make me  more than miserable. But fortunately I think I  might be getting through the "morning sickness". Oh, that's another thing, whoever came up with the term "morning sickness" was an idiot. I'm never sick in the morning, in fact, I feel BEST in the morning and by mid-afternoon and far into the evening I think I am at the lowest of lows. By time Peter gets home, crabbiness has been brewing all day-- I am quite a sight! But he is so patient. All he does is take care of me. He even offered to give up his macaroni and cheese last  night cause he saw me eyeballing it. (And he loves mac 'n cheese!)

Pray for the baby. Pray that it will come to full term, be healthy and strong. Pray for my health as well. That I will do all that is necessary to nurture the baby now, even while it is a centimeter long! Pray especially for Peter and his sanity as he deals with a crazy, emotional wife.

{I'll post a picture of the positive tests soon :)}

-A.H.

2 comments:

  1. Darling, I love you so much.

    I love your little darling baby too, and we're all praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Angela! (And Peter).
    I will be praying for you both and the unborn life God has/is creating!

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete