Pages

25 August, 2010

Massanutten.

Part of the boys...

Lovin' him.


One happy putt-putter.

I had the highest score of all. [They tell me in
this game, you want the lowest. Huh.]


We didn't actually stay there. I just made him
pull over so we could take the picture.


Part of being on vacation...

...is that Mom and Dad spoil us all.

We rented tennis rackets one night.

Annie's not really an athlete. Like me.

Not like Nick.

We prefer slides...



At Busch Gardens.

A European Barn Owl. He was full grown and weighed
just under 1 pound. Precious!

Aliza, "Oh, this horse is just perfect. It is purple and
even has diamonds!"

That's my husband in there.

And Aliza Rose.

Me. (These things cost $200 a piece!)

We weren't sure if the little girls would like
this one...

Though they were confident they would...

Success!

Some creature Daddy won her.
She's dubbed it "Rhino".
Don't ask.
Self portrait.
:)

Nevin ate the entire table's worth of crab.
We were also the only table taking pictures of our food...






-A.H.

1 comment:

  1. haha that picture of you golfing is so funny! I'm the same way, just like, "what the heck" by the end of them game and I end up shooting it like 12 times before getting it in the hole. welcome to my life. :-P someday when you and Peter own a large villa out in somewhereville you should definitely get a sign like that. way cool.:D <3

    ReplyDelete