Pages

02 March, 2011

After the initial shock. . .

My heart's racing as I write this post. It has been pounding fast a lot lately and I can't imagine why. . .

Now that I've posted the initial s c r e a m i n g post, I wanted to write a more serious one.

We are so unbelievably blessed and words fail to describe how grateful and overjoyed we are.  I've been telling a lot of people this: one baby I was thinking was going to be healing for me, two is like an ungraspable gift that I can barely wrap my mind around to comprehend.

God is so good.

We're so thankful to have heard both their heartbeats yesterday and again this morning. We're so grateful they were sound and strong both times. We're happy to have seen them swimming around. We're also so grateful they are forming in their own separate "homes" inside me (di/di twins).

Pregnancy with multiples is often considered high risk so we'll be having lots of ultrasounds and midwife visits. I'll probably have an ultrasound every 2-3 weeks and a midwife visit on the in between.

Please, please continue to pray for us. We've got a lot going on. At this point our moving plans haven't changed, and our midwife right now is encouraging us to continue with them. (It may just mean less sleep and a bigger stroller, and a few other things, as Peter puts it). However, we are continually reevaluating our moves and seeking the Lord's will through all of this. So, do keep us in your prayers.


-A.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment