Pages

26 March, 2011

Just a few facts.

It's warmer (and sunnier) in St. Andrews this week than in Cleveland.


On average, I have been taking 3 naps a day, between 30 minutes and 2 hours long. Each.


I cannot get enough sleep.


You know it is time for maternity pants when you don't just unbutton your jeans for comfort, but unzip them as well.


My mom is planning to fly to Scotland for 2 months to visit us.


Peter is the most well-rounded, talented person I have met. Ever. [Like, how many women can walk around the house singing their husband's songs?]


My husband and my sister are my best friends [yes, in that order. She would want it to be that way anyway].


Joyce is half-potty-trained. (!!) [If anyone has tips on how to get a 2 year old to poop on the toilet, not the bathroom floor, I am all ears].


...and the one that really gets me:


There are three beating hearts in my body right now.


-A.H.

2 comments:

  1. Is she on a toilet-mounted potty seat or a child-size potty-chair? I've known toddlers that had better luck on the potty-chair because they prefer to have their feet on the floor.

    In any case, this post is adorable and best of luck with the home stretch of potty training. :)

    ReplyDelete