Pages

20 May, 2011

18 1/2 weeks.

there's really no hiding it now
didn't I say my belly button "popped"?

How far along? 18 1/2 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +4 from last appointment
Maternity clothes? thank the Lord for Bella Bands since no one seems to make maternity pants in my size.
Stretch marks? nope.
Sleep: not too hot.
Best moment this week: this week has held lots of exciting things-- feeling them both move at the same time, my belly button actually "popping", the week of our anatomy ultrasound. . .
Movement: yes, yes!
Cravings: not really.
Gender guesses: one of each.
Labor Signs: no.
Belly Button in or out? . . .out. What will it look like in 15 more weeks?
What I miss: nothing really right now cause I'm so in baby mode.
What I am looking forward to: absolutely the ultrasound that had to be rescheduled to next week.
Weekly Wisdom: make every calorie count. Okay, so those aren't my original words but they're the truth. This week I'm seeing the ramifications of the few fast food meals and desserts I squeezed in on vacation. Major bad decision.
Milestones: feeling movement from both of the babies at the same time was pretty exciting. And 18 weeks has always sounded "so far along" to me, especially since we're half-way to full-term now.


-A.H.


No comments:

Post a Comment