Pages

30 May, 2011

20 weeks.

We have officially hit the halfway mark. Or, if we're lucky, that is.

Really, our halfway was most likely several weeks ago, but we're halfway to the full gestational period of 40 weeks. And this is all exciting because it means we're really over halfway before these babies make their much-anticipated entrance! 

(Unless I freakishly carry them to 40-42 weeks, in which case I'll be doing my own, natural induction methods. . .)


We know this second half is going to fly by faster than the first did, and not because it always does. But with all we have happening this summer we'll surely be welcoming these little ones sooner than we think. And I am glad about that. :)

Here's BabyCenter's approximate take on what the little ones look like this week. So sweet, huh?
No, my belly's not that big, but it has grown noticeably.
And last we checked, they were both head down, but they're small enough and
 have been doing so much flipping that they're bound
to have repositioned themselves.
Speaking of belly: I got my very first "Oh, you're having twins. I was gonna say, you look big to be almost twenty weeks" last week (really??), and several "Aww, when are you due?" ladies. I guess I am looking a little pregnant.

See for yourself.


Finally looking pregnant with a nicely hard and round belly, feeling great, and loving every minute of this!

-A.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment