Pages

14 May, 2011

Honeymoon Island

I don't have much time, but wanted to post the few pictures I got from our trip to the beach today. The weather was absolutely beautiful, though blustery,  but who doesn't like a windy beach? 

Oh, I love sand. It gets everywhere, but it seems like it should be that way. And I love how exfoliated, not to mention sun-kissed, my skin is when I leave.



he'll kill me for posting this, but I just think
he's so darn cute.

sandcastle competitions

then this awful storm rolled in. . .

then these clouds started forming gentle funnels. . . and we
ran as fast as we could to our cars.


-A.H.

2 comments:

  1. your hair is adorable. So is your bathing suit. And your belly.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love your hair, too! :) Those clouds are majestic. I love storms.

    ReplyDelete