Pages

13 July, 2011

My baby shower.

Several weeks ago my sister, along with Amber, one of my best friends and bridesmaid in my wedding, threw me (and the babies!) a beautiful baby shower. Everything edible was either blue or pink, as were the decorations. The centerpieces were "onesie cupcakes" or "washcloth lollipops" that my sister creatively put together.

People came from near and far (the furthest guest flew from Arizona!) to shower us with love and celebrate our twins.

(all photos by Ashley)

Annie holding our cousin, Evan.

Peter's sister, Tirzah, and his grandmother.

Yes, twins run in my family. My cousins Emilee and Olivia.




The favors Amber created- mesh bags with pink and blue tea bags inside.
Add a tag- "Twins are brewing". Voila.

Once home I was able to lay out the gifts on our bed. . .we've been so blessed:
everything's better doubled!
. . .and this isn't even everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment