Pages

27 December, 2010

More Christmas Pictures.

'Liza and Annie are growing their bangs out
so we bought them lots of accessories to
help keep them out of their faces

"I can't believe it! Now I have TWO Pillow Pets!"


Aliza has matured so quickly and I think every-
one can tell. 
I guess she wanted it pretty bad. . . 

"Oh my! It's just what I wanted!"-- Anna's response
to everything she opened.







Loxley fell asleep like this, and someone stuck
this guitar in his arms just so. . .
"nothing but a hound dog" (literally)



-A.H.

2 comments:

  1. I love Anna's face in the picture where she's opening the big doggie! :) Love the family picture, too. Wish I had gotten one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Loxley! He's so cute. And Jordan and I were laughing about Aliza and Peter...way too funny. :D

    ReplyDelete