Pages

02 December, 2010

Where is time going?

I promise I real post soon, but right now there is so much going on that I barely remember getting up in the morning or going to bed, though I'm sure that I actually do at some point...

Thanksgiving was great, but we're glad to be home. And now that we are, let the last-two-weeks-before-finals craziness begin.

Those fall pictures we had taken [by the lovely Rachel Clarke]: here are a couple peeks until I get my greedy hands on the rest!






I just spun around about 50 times, did enough jumping jacks to make my legs weak, sang every children's song I know, was stretched till I felt floppy, and played Simon Says over and over. . .and over with 3 girls. Nap time?

Last night I braved the cold weather and snowy roads for a run to the grocery store. I should have taken a picture of our fridge-- there was nothing in it. It looked like someone had just moved out and left the few things they didn't want to take with them: mustard, mayonnaise, a splash of milk in the entire gallon and some leftover pasta.
As much as I adore shopping at Whole Foods, something irks me about being there and last night I put my finger on it: a great portion of the people in there (employees included) seem to think they're something no one else is simply because they are in there. . .

We've got another busy weekend ahead of us, classes to finish and applications to complete and submit, THEN we're off to Michigan for Christmas (but home just before my birthday!). Speaking of Christmas! I'm almost finished with shopping (praise the Lord), though the only thing we have up in terms of decorations is a wreath on the front door. (More on that wreath later).

Green drinks this week:
3C spinach, 2C collards, 1C water, 2 bananas, 1/2C strawberries, 1 apple, 1 orange, 4T flax oil.


Time to fix lunch. These girls are "starving". Hah.


-A.H.

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are SO great. You two are too cute to be legal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos ang! you win the cutest couple award!(:

    ReplyDelete