Pages

27 December, 2010

My munchkins.

Last week Aliza and Anna were here visiting, Joyce came and Aiden and Ella came over last minute to join the fun. 

We did a lot of singing, dancing and laughing.  We raced strollers and glued glitter and beads to pretty paper. . . then we watched Mickey Mouse and rested on the couch.






__________________________________________________________________

And after Aiden and Ella went home, Peter came home from work needing a nap of his own.  This is how I found them:



Some cute things these little ones have said to me recently:


Me, "Joyce, when are you going to start going on the potty, huh? We should start that soon, don't you think?"

Joyce, "*cries* Shh. Shhshh!"

I suppose that's why we don't ask and learn to tell. . .

___________
Me, "Natalie, did you know I used to ride horses? I think you would really like it, especially since you want to be a cowgirl."
Nat, "Well. . . I was thinking, and I might want to be a Wiggle instead."

I changed career choices quite frequently when I was 3, too.

___________
Ella, "Angela?" (It actually sounds more like "Ash-uh-la". She doesn't even know my sister's name is Ashlee. . .) "Angela, uh, I wuv you!"

She absolutely melts my heart.


-A.H.



2 comments:

  1. They are all so cute. I've begun to think I need to take a notebook to work to record all the funny things kids say! Michael told me today he was allergic to his coat. Psh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable ang! i love the photo of peter and the girls on the couch.
    love you!

    ReplyDelete