Pages

16 December, 2010

pictures!

I've finally gotten my hands on the edited AND raw images from the talented Rachel Clarke at Rachel Clarke Photography. I just think they're all so great, and the 25+ (or however many I actually got Blogger to upload) posted here are such a small portion of what we actually own. See her brilliant work here.

Or here:









This portrays our marriage surprisingly well.




Not everyone likes to or is willing to photograph us. . .

. . .we're just so darn silly.


She can make the most hideous of
photos look beautiful.

Peter will kill me when he find out I posted this.

He kind of makes me laugh. . .

Some of us were having more fun than others. 



But that kiss cheered him up.






___________________________________________________________________________








-A.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment