Pages

03 November, 2010

Oktoberfest!

It came and went like any other much-anticipated event does. Though I am certain it did not fly quite as fast as our wedding day did. Needless to say, brats and homemade pretzels were devoured. We overestimated on the beer and now our fridge and pantry make us look like people we're not.

We couldn't have asked for a better night-- it was cold, but paired with a chilly beer and brat hot off the grill, the night was perfect.

We lined the front porch and stairs with candles, brought out blankets and stools, and laughed until the sun came up (almost).

Sadly, I was too busy having fun to capture many pictures (when do I ever make myself available for taking pictures?), but I will post what I managed.

My pumpkin bread pudding. Yes, it's delish.

Making pretzels.

boiling them...

salting them.

Jesse and "Sharona"

"Dale".
Sharona, Dale and their youngin'
 (plus their second bun in the oven) win
best-dressed.








-A.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment