Pages

25 November, 2010

Pictures.

I'm sitting on a cozy couch in Lewisburg, PA. We drove here this morning with Peter's family--mom+dad+7 siblings+ sister's husband+tons of luggage= a whole lot of giggles and fun-- to celebrate Thanksgiving with his mom's family.

So I don't fall too far behind, I wanted to post a few pictures I'd meant to upload a while ago.

We tried to get some cute pictures of all 3 of us in case someone came along wanting to adopt him...as you can see, not one turned out.










and another night with homemade pizza...

 


they're kind of best friends. I think it's cute.


 One night we had a picnic on the living room floor while watching a movie. We wanted Chipotle and beer but just couldn't swing eating out, so we brought it to our own kitchen. Delish.





My latest project...


 Hopefully I'll get more pictures up of the other pieces of furniture we've restored. It really has been a fun project, and we're loving that it's not killing our budget to have new [looking] furniture!



We did a photo shoot Tuesday with a budding photographer friend, and as soon as I have the images in my hands they'll be on here. From what I've seen, I think they're pretty cute.

-A.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment