Pages

15 November, 2010

I want to go to the beach. . .

...because we have drinks with limes in them
...and it's happy
...and lazy 
... it's exotic
...and sunny.


There's nothing that has to be done.
...and it's sandy.
 Some people belong in the mountains, or the country, or the city or suburbia. I am right at home chilling on the sand. (And my husband promised he'd take me sometime soon). I don't mind that it gets everywhere because it's part of being there. What would a beach be without sand everywhere?

...Unless it's in my bed, then that's a different story.


One day I'd like to own a beach house that I can decorate in pastels and Shabby Chic. Where I can lay in the sun and homeschool on the sand. Where lemonade and mimosas are served all day long...


-A.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment