Pages

03 May, 2010

Catching up with pictures.

ast week I made a homemade pizza. We used to do it quite a bit, but it can be so time-consuming so I gave it a break. Anyhow, I was craving a good, cheesy pizza (with stuffed crust and all), so I added it to last week's menu.This is the dough-- delish!-- that I used: http://www.fabulousfoods.com/recipes/article/46/17753




_______________________________________________________________________________
Peter had Good Friday off, so we slept in then spent the day running errands and later went to my family's for a cookout. Saturday I planned a picnic. Actually, it had been planned for a while. We packed everything up-- roast beef, sharp sharp cheddar, rolls, black grapes, dried mango, 70% dark chocolate, pomegranate water, and apple pastries-- and headed to the Lakeview Cemetery where John D. Rockefeller, Eliot Ness and President Garfield are buried.

 
"please take me with you?"


No comments:

Post a Comment