Pages

03 May, 2010

Still nesting.

Today I'm being serenaded by Thom Yorke. But I can't bring myself to turn him off...

Yes, I'm still settling myself in. Still rearranging and organizing things. Really, if I didn't enjoy doing it so much I would leave things the way they are.

The promised photos of the table and bench:

I just threw a scarf, some candles and books on it and
I think it's completely adorable, despite the spot on the back leg...


















As for the bench....it's really shot (and I know the porch needs cleaned). Maybe someday I'll scrape and paint it...But for now, it makes for a perfect piece of porch furniture.
There really is something rewarding about restoring things others were throwing out....


















One of the green chairs that I absolutely love. I'm hoping to recover them

No comments:

Post a Comment