Pages

25 May, 2010

There were never such devoted sisters...

Last week Peter and I were able to keep my youngest sisters while my mom drove Ashlee to Charlotte with a U-Haul full of furniture and clothes. Yeah, my big sister is getting married in 12 days. It was a total blast having them here-- we watched Kipper the Dog, Strawberry Shortcake and Robots. We ate peanut butter & jelly, ice cream sandwiches and strawberries. We did lots of shopping too.
Wednesday we traveled from park to park trying to find the best slide, biggest puddle, and highest swings. We took Loxley with us to the Coventry Peace Park (and saw the "NO DOGS" sign on our way out. Oops.), then went home and packed a picnic and headed to another park in Beachwood where Peter met us after work for a picnic dinner.
I always love the conversations that erupt with little ones. We were driving in the car somewhere when Anna began questioning me. It was rather precious and went like this:
Anna: Sis, are you married?
Me: Yes I am. That's why I live with Peter.
Anna: And now you can be a princess, and dance with Peter your prince?
Me: *smiles* Exactly.
Anna: And next will be me, I'll be the princess and I can dance with Aliza!
________________________________________________________________________

Again, it's unfortunate that I'm not a photographer, for I'm sure many Kodak moments went uncaptured (spell-check is telling me that's not a word...). But here's what I did get:






-A.H.


No comments:

Post a Comment